RUNDU LODGE WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL!!!
The lodge is registered PTY and situated on the banks of the Okavango River.
25 Years leasehold (commenced in 2009) and Environmental Clearance Certificate.
Busy to get full title deed.
This river lodge offers comfortable lodging camping and many other Africa adventures incl. popular tiger fishing tours.
Also offers beautiful quad bike routes, an archaeological site with various decks on the river, etc. to be constructed.
The lodge also has high quality water (bottled water quality) of 18000 liter/hour
Situated on 6,7 ha of allocated land on the Okavango River
Furthermore the property offers :
- 20 rooms each with private balcony
overlooking the Okavango River with Hippos
- outside & inside Restaurant
- kitchen that caters for 120 people
- beautiful reception with waterfalls, fishing
ponds and gardens
- conference center for up to 120 people
- private church chapel for weddings (80 - 100
- offices and laundry
- rock swimming pool
- Boma entertainment area
- 10 Campsites with private shower, toilets &
- Boat launch
- 12 seater boat for Sun downer cruises
- 2 stores
- workers accommodation with 4 bedrooms
- supervisor house with 2 bedrooms & lounge
- director's full 1 bedroom flat
- flat for tour operators
- 70 kva solar electricity plant
- 110 kva backup generator
- borehole with 18 000 liter capacity per hour
- 90 000 liter reservoir for water
- vegetable garden
- fenced off with 2,4 m high security fence
- huge entrance wall and gate with security
- own telecommunications tower
- private 1,2 km tarred road from main road
- fully furnished with all the required
permits Additional Information
|Bedroom||20 rooms with co-suite facilities each with private balcony overlooking the Okavango RIver