RUNDU LODGE WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL!!!
The lodge is registered PTY and situated on the banks of the Okavango River.
25 Years leasehold (commenced in 2009) and Environmental Clearance Certificate.
Busy to get full title deed.
This river lodge offers comfortable lodging camping and many other Africa adventures incl. popular tiger fishing tours.
Also offers beautiful quad bike routes, an archeological site with various decks on the river, etc. to be constructed.
The lodge also has high quality water (bottled water quality) 0f 18000liter/hour
Situated on 6,7ha of allocated land on the Okavango River
Furthermore the property offers :
- 20 rooms each with private balcony overlooking the Okavango River with Hippos and Crocodiles
- outside & inside Restaurant
- kitchen that caters for 120 people
- beautiful reception with waterfalls, fishing ponds and gardens
- conference centre for up to 120 people
- private church chapel for weddings (80 - 100 people)
- offices and laundry
- rock swimmingpool
- Boma entertainment area
- 10 Campsites with private shower, toilets & barbeque
- Boat launch
- 12 seater boat for Sundowner cruises
- 2 stores
- workers accommodation with 4 bedrooms
- supervisor house with 2 bedrooms & lounge plus kitchen
- director's full 1 bedroom flat
- flat for tour operators
- 70kva solar electricity plant
- 110kva backup generator
- borehole with 18 000 liter capacity per hour
- 90 000 liter reservoir for water
- vegetable garden
- fenced off with 2,4m high security fence
- huge entrance wall and gate with security office
- own telecommunications tower
- private 1,2km tarred road from main road
- fully furnished with all the required permits