Well known guest house 5km from Grootfontein on 40ha farm land.
Seidarap - meaning "Paradies"...
Here you will find peace and tranquility...
a hidden jewel that will open your heart...
This beautiful peace of land consists of 3 portions, currently
operated as one economical unit with a total hectare´s size of 40,0625 known as SEIDERAO GUEST GOUSE CC.
Currently only the guest house is utilized, but the 40 ha land with 2 water points, 3 camps and 10 ha acre provide a very good potential in the agriculture or farming sector.
You can also extend the guesthouse and buld a camping site.
The possibilities are endless... you just have to grab the opportunity...
Seidarap Guesthouse is a well known establishment in the tourism industry and is selling as a running concern.
The guesthouse is in a very good operational state and the garden is beautifully established to give everybody a feeling of paradise. The 40ha land surrounding the garden is hardly utilized and can be developed to its full potential.
Grab the opportunity and live your dream!
The guesthouse offers
- Perfect overnight stop for tourists
- Very good location
- Very good layout and functionality (Currently providing 10 guest rooms)
- Good condition and finishes
- Strong water with excellent drinking quality (3 developed boreholes)
- Only 5 km from Grootfontein on the C42 towards Tsumeb
- Beautiful spacious established garden with 2 swimming pools
- Accommodation for the owner (three bedrooms, two bathrooms in main house)
- Accommodation for a manager (two bedroom house)
- Laundry, workshop and several store rooms and outbuildings
- Ample parking
- Solar panel system (72 panels peak production 15kw/day - feeding Nampower grid)
- A big variety of fruit trees, vegetable as well as palm- and indigenous trees
SEIDARAP GUESTHOUSE - N$ 9.3 million
Don´t miss this opportunity!
Please contact your exclusive agent Karin