VACANT RIVER PLOT: Omaruru Wildlife Estate, Omaruru
This plot is one of the few that has the largest river in the estate running through it. There is also a split of the river on this plot, that result in an 'island': A BEAUTIFUL SPOT:
* To have a home on the norther bank of the river
* To have an entertainment area on the island
* To have a water hole and feeding point on the island, RIGH IN FRONT OF THE HOME.
Some of the photos attached were captured in summer after some rain. The plot photos were captured in September 2019, before the summer rain
Plot size: +-10 Hectares
Price: N$1 590 000
General Information relating to the estate:
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is located around 6km outside Omaruru, on the Uis road.
* The Estate consists of 55 life style plots. The estate is only residential, and thus can no farming or other economical activities be undertaken.
* The only fence is the perimeter fence around the estate. No plot can be fenced in. Only 1 Hectare around a dwelling on a plot can be fenced in.
* A maximum of 2 dwellings can be erected on a plot. Dwelling should have either Thatch or Tile Roofs.
* There are various antelope and giraffe roaming on the estate. Most owners have water holes and feeding points close to their homes
* There is one large river that crosses the estate, and some smaller rivers in some areas.
* There is a monthly levy of N$2 000 that applies: This is for security, and road maintenance.
* Normal municipal rates apply (around N$1 000 per month).
* Municipal water is available for each plot.
* Each plot should be totally self sufficient with off the grid electricity solutions (like Solar Power)