RUNDU LODGE WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL!!!
The lodge is registered in a PTY and situated on the banks of the Okavango River.
25 Years leasehold (commenced in 2009) and Environmental Clearance Certificate.
Busy to get full title deed.
This river lodge offers comfortable lodging camping and many other Africa adventures incl. popular tiger fishing tours.
Also offers beautiful quad bike routes, an archaeological site with various decks on the river, etc. to be constructed.
The lodge also has high quality water (bottled water quality) of 18000 liter/hour
Situated on 6,6995 ha of allocated land on the Okavango River
Furthermore the property offers :
- 20 rooms with co-suite facilities each with
private balcony overlooking the Okavango
River with Hippos and Crocodiles
- Outside & inside Restaurant with kitchen
that can caters for 120 - 160 people
- Beautiful reception surrounded by
waterfalls, fishing ponds and gardens
- Conference center that can cater for up to
- Private church Chapel for weddings (can seat
80 - 100 people)
- Offices,laundry and related structures
- Rock swimming pool
- Boma entertainment area overlooking the
- 10 Campsites with private shower, toilets &
- Boat launch
- 12 seated boat for Sun downer cruises on the
- 2 Stores
- Workers accommodation with 4 bedrooms,
Bathroom, Lounge and Kitchen
- Supervisor house with 2 bedrooms, bathroom,
kitchen & lounge
- Director's flat with lounge, entertainment
area,kitchen, 1 bedroom,bathroom, etc
- Flat for tour operators with bedroom,
bathroom, lounge and kitchen
- 70 kva solar electricity totally off-grid
with 110 kva standby generator
- Borehole with capacity of 18 000 liter/hour
bottled water quality (Tested)
- 90 000 liter reservoir for water
- Own vegetable garden
- Fenced off with security fence 2.4 m high
- Huge entrance wall and gate with security
- Own tower for telecommunications with
- Own tarred access road 1.2 km long from main
- Fully furnished with all the required
permits Additional Information