Smallholding Plot For Sale in Swakopmund River Plots
Prime location Smallholding Plot, which is about 22 km outside the coastal town of Swakopmund. The 12,2 hectares plot is situated on the banks of the Swakop River bordering the Namib Nauklift park and the breath-taking beautiful Moon Valley landscape where one can enjoy a sense of tranquility right at your door step.
It consist of a 5 Bedrooms house, large scale vegetable farming and Chicken farm property with the most advance technology installed.
Property Description of Farm house (220 square meters)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen
- Living area
- Undercover terrace
- 150 L Geyser
- Garden lawn
- Carport for 3 cars
- Workers rooms with bathroom
- 12 m storage container
Services available consist of Municipal water, Water tank, 3 Phase electricity (40 KVA), 3 Phase diesel generator (65 KVA), Telephone, WiFi an DSTV.
- Over 5000 m2 vegetables of greenhouses with automated irrigation systems
Vegetables such as tomatoes, Spinach, Cherry tomatoes, Beans, Radish, Kohlrabi, Lettuce,
Cucumbers and different types of Herbs.
- 1,5 ha Of Asparagus fields
- Cold room
- Pack room with tables and 20 crates
- 2 Boreholes well stocked with ground water pumping each 12,5 m3 per hour
- Can house approximately 25,000 chickens
- Advanced, climatized chicken house with build in technology 11x100m
- Temperature, CO2, humidity control
- Water and feed lines ( fed from 2 Silo’s, each 15 tonne)
- Control Room
- Toilet and shower
The plot is fenced throughout
CC registered- save on transfer cost!