We are very excited about launching our new MyProperty Namibia portal - boasting a sleeker and more modern look and a bunch of features that enhance your user experience.
Our focus with the new website is to enhance your experience of the property journey - whether you are just looking for answers to your property questions, learning more about an area, finding a real estate agent, or browsing through some of the best listings.
In order to do this our developers focused on integrating the following features into the new website:
- A more innovative way to search for property in any location or point of interest.
- New neighbourhood profiles that not only showcase the beauty of Namibia but aim to give you insight into specific areas via neighbourhood expert profiles.
- Improved for sale and to rent pages with integrated maps.
- More prominent listing photo galleries with live currency conversions.
- Integrated video and virtual tours on listings for agents supporting this. (Agents can use Entegral Tours, Matterport, or alternatives. Video integration is supported via Youtube)
- Various new property tools including property alerts and a careers page
- Improved agent and agency profile pages showcasing the latest listings and a new estate agent search.
- A great Namibia real estate FAQ guide for consumers, attorney listings, and the opportunity for attorneys to contribute to property law questions.
We will continue to build on the success of this launch to ensure we continuously deliver the best listings to you while making it easier to connect with the leading real estate agents in your area.